royxed

Dedicated to the Fullmetal Alchemist OTP
Roy Mustang and Edward Elric <3

20060330

4

Ed took a sip of tea and grimaced.
“There is milk in this,” he said accusingly.
“That’s because it’s mine, you dimwit,” said Roy. “I’m not trying to make you drink milk. I couldn’t care less.”
Ed handed him the cup.
“I know,” he said. “Just my automatic reaction to the vile stuff. Sorry.”
“After all the trouble I went through to get you a nice breakfast,” Roy teased.
“What time is it?” Ed inquired. He fished in Roy’s pocket for his watch.
“Ah. Just enough time to go down on you, if you want it?”
“You don’t really need an invitation for that, do you?” Roy asked, pleased. “I’m all yours, anytime.”
Ed flashed a horrible smirk.
“That may have been a really stupid thing to say,” he grinned. “You just wait.”